Thursday, 2 April 2009
Good breakout
A quick update. The market seems to be breaking out and enjoying a rally. My positions are still in tact. As we speak, 4:30pm GMT, RUT is above the blue trend line 443, if it can close above it we have could have another run up to the red line. This is the 78% Fib retracement level. I've taken of the grid to make it easire to read. I've also placed to charts side by side to make it easy to read. One line chart and one candle chart.
I am waiting for a touch and possible reversal or pull back of the 78% mark before I close out my Call options. I do not want to risk being exercised. That's it for now.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
cool stuff... we need more training to understand the technical jargons!
Post a Comment